The Office of Community Development provides financial and technical assistance to local governments and nonprofit organizations for project activities that benefit low- and moderate-income citizens and enhance the competitive assets of the state. The housing programs help to conserve and expand the affordable housing stock; address the issue of homelessness in Ohio; and provide short-term, emergency assistance and other public services for low-income Ohioans.
Housing and homelessness programs are administered locally. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for information on how to contact your local agency for assistance.
Fair Housing Resources
- Ohio Fair Housing Contacts
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Affairs Office of Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity
Know Your Rights: A Summary of Fair Housing Laws
- Fair Housing Laws and Presidential Executive Orders
- The History of Fair Housing as a Civil Right in the State of Ohio
- Fair Housing for HOME Participants