Comprehensive Case Management and Employment Program
Prepare young people for jobs
Provides personalized services and training, including:
- career planning, and job information
- financial education and budgeting
- education and workforce preparation
- job preparation and skills training
- paid and unpaid work experiences
- job matching, placement and support
- supportive services, including access to drug and alcohol abuse counseling, health care, transportation, work-related uniforms and tools.
Individuals must be 14 to 24 years old and:
- have a barrier to employment, be authorized to work in the United States and, for males 18 or older, be registered for Selective Service; or
- be a work-eligible recipient for Ohio Works First (OWF) cash assistance; or
- be a non-work-eligible OWF recipient who volunteers; or
- be a recipient of Prevention, Retention and Contingency program benefits or services who volunteers.
Click here for detailed information