Clean Ohio Fund >
Political subdivisions and non-profit organizations
- The Clean Ohio Trails Fund works to improve outdoor recreational opportunities for Ohioans by funding trails for outdoor pursuits of all kinds.
- Up to 75 percent matching State of Ohio funds are reimbursed under Clean Ohio Trails Fund.
- All projects must be completed within 15 months from the date that they are signed into contract.
- Eligible projects include: Land acquisition for a trail, trail development, trailhead facilities, engineering and design
* Trailhead facilities, design and engineering can not be stand alone projects. These projects can only be a small portion of an overall trail construction project.