Technology Validation and Start-up Fund
CY 2015 Cycle 1 Key Dates
- RFP Released February 6, 2015
- Written Questions through August 27, 2015
- Technology Transfer Office Qualification Document due by 2:00 P.M.,
August 27, 2015
- Proposals due by 2:00 P.M., September 3, 2015
- Review and Award approximately December 2015
View Fact Sheet (pdf)
The goal of the Ohio Third Frontier Technology Validation and Start-up Fund (TVSF) is to create greater economic growth in Ohio based on start-up companies that commercialize technologies developed by Ohio institutions of higher education and other Ohio not-for-profit research institutions. The Technology Validation and Start-Up Fund has been designed to:
- Support protected technologies developed at Ohio research institutions that need known validation/proof that will directly impact and enhance both their commercial viability and ability to support a start-up company, and
- Support Ohio start-up and Ohio young companies that license these validated/proven technologies from these Ohio research institutions.
NEW: Answers to Frequently Asked Questions have been posted here.